Become a St. James School Mentor
Are you ready to mentor a student?
Whether it’s playing games, listening to their recent athletic event or sharing a personal experience, the quality time that a mentor gives can have a lifelong impact. St. James School Mentors are men and women of all ages from varying backgrounds. No special experience is required — just a willingness to commit yourself to a St. James student.
What does it take to be a mentor?
- At least one (1) full school year with your mentee
- Spend one (1) hour per week at lunch time
- Offer guidance, support, and attention
- Participate in an orientation before meeting your mentee
- Complete a background check
Get started today!
For more information or to begin the application process, contact: