215.226.1276
The Episcopal School in North Philadelphia

St. James School welcomed St. Philip’s Church, New Hope, PA, for their first visit. Under the leadership of Tim Philpot, Coordinator of Parish Outreach, parishioners spent August 16, 17 & 18, helping us to prepare for our opening day on September 6th. Members of the church organized over a thousand books, painted the community house kitchen, weeded flower beds, and painted the school bathroom. The first day of the visit included a tour of the property. Principal Laura Dimery and Lead Teacher Frank Martino joined the group for lunch each day to be available for questions and further discussion about our exciting and yet challenging mission.